Contact: Roxy Cross, email@example.com, or call 801.281.4100
When you advertise with the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association (UCPA), your message reaches the UCPA members and at the same time, the general public. By placing a global ad on the UCPA’s website, you are using one of the most efficient systems of reaching new and experienced Utah chiropractic physicians, in active practice. The UCPA website also educates the public on ways to improve their health through chiropractic care.
Through the UCPA, your message reach includes an audience of chiropractic professionals, actively involved in growing, while managing practices, who are also committed to this profession.
When you advertise with the UCPA, your annual support strengthens the UCPA’s ongoing, consistent advocacy efforts, increasing patient access to professional chiropractic services, to work for fair compensation and treatment of all chiropractic physicians, while raising positive public awareness of chiropractic services and benefits.
UCPA offers the following opportunities raising product, service or brand awareness:
- UCPA Website – the most highly visited website in Utah for the chiropractic profession. Ad space available globally, includes booth space at spring and fall annual events and an email opportunity.
- UCPA Information pages – Submit an article with hyperlinks, videos, photos and such for placement on the website. (Must have board approval.)
- UCPA Email Opportunity – Submit an email you would like to send to the UCPA membership with “UCPA ADV” in the subject heading. Must have board approval and be scheduled in advance. Subject to professional standards and editing. May include contact information and appropriate web links.
- UCPA Event Booths – Reserve booth space at the annual Fall Conventions and Spring Seminars.
- UCPA Sponsorships – Bronze, Silver and Gold Sponsorships available. For more information, click here: http://www.utahchiropracticphysiciansassociation.org/sponsorship-package/#!form/Sponsorship.
For more information on website and other advertising and marketing opportunities, contact UCPA’s Executive Director: Roxy Cross at 801.281.4100. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about strategic partnerships, including: vendor exhibits, sponsorships, endorsements, memberships and more, contact UCPA’s Executive Director: Roxy Cross at 801.281.4100. Or email email@example.com.
For options, rates and more information, click on the link below.