Welcome to the official website for the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association (UCPA). We are here to serve you and make sure your ability to practice in the state of Utah is the best that it can be. We are an interactive, volunteer group with board members elected by you to represent your needs. We have district meetings in your area once a month to promote fellowship and prosperity. We update you at these meetings on the latest and greatest that is happening in our state. We offer 2 seminars a year to bring you the latest technology and continuing education. This is your headquarters to get involved and find events in your area to be involved in community service and chiropractic events. We are here to serve you, we hope we have your support so every voice can be heard to help make Utah the premier state to practice in!
UCPA Membership Benefits
- No additional charge for UCPA Fall and Spring Conventions
- Additional free or discounted Continuing Education seminars throughout the year
- Additional free Online Continuing Education through the association website
- Online Continuing Education Tracking
- Searchable & indexed listing on the Find a Doc locator for the public on utahchiropracticassociation.org
- Free classified listings through the association website
- Practice support and patient education resources through the association websites
- Support for your scope of practice and license on Capitol Hill
- Access to the association attorney’s
- Support for any DOPL issues
- Executive director access for any questions, concerns and practice support
- Business to Business and Vendor discounts
UCPA Membership Dues provide increased benefits and to a greater number of doctors. Your annual membership INCLUDES no charge to attend the spring and fall conventions offered through the UCPA! (You must still register as the fee is included in your membership). This allows more doctors to attend the seminars as a result of the reduced expense. Attendance to the conventions gives valuable practice information, time for you to build relationships with other doctors in the state so we can stand UNITED. We understand your needs and are are listening to your concerns about the additional cost of conventions, we know that these can help you become more successful in your practice and life. Current membership dues are $600 annually or $60 monthly (auto-recurring). Easy online registration and payment options.
Board Meetings are 7:30 on the third Tuesday of the month. Check the calendar tab above, or contact Roxy Cross, Interim Executive Director, email@example.com, for location. All are welcome. We look forward to working with and for you this next year.